The company ZPH Pobłoccy has been operating since 18th September 1991. It was founded by two brothers and it is a family business to this day.
We specialize in the manufacture of top quality mechanical components for all sectors of industry. At the beginning it was a small locksmith's shop, where all manufacturing operations were performed by the owners. Initially machines were set up in a garage, which was converted into a production shed in 1992. In the next years the company grew further, which resulted in an increase in the employment level. Currently the company employs 35 people. We have also a roofed finished goods warehouse and a manufacturing area sufficient for realization of production tasks. Recently our technology of work changed fundamentally. The production is now based mainly on CNC machines, which in turn enables a significant increase in the quality and accuracy of the manufactured elements. 2014 was a breakthrough year as the company moved to a new production building of 1100 square metres.
In 2015, a final inspection station was created and a professional measurement chamber was established. A year later, air conditioners were purchased in order to maintain a constant temperature in the scope of machining and maintaining dimensional tolerances. A program supporting the programming of SolidCAM numerical machines was also purchased and implemented. At the beginning of 2017, the ERP system was implemented in order to gain better control over production management. In September 2017, the machine park was enriched with another two new CNC machines: CNC lathe with DOOSAN PUMA 2600SY interceptor and DOOSAN DNM 5700 milling centre.
The investment plan for 2018 is: renovation of an old production hall and connecting it with a tunnel with a new hall, re-distribution of production departments and expansion of the final control department.